CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

hmmm

Exactly two weeks to the day when I posted about how sick I was, here I find myself.....yes you've  guessed it....sick....again! I'm going to see a doctor this time round, even though I really really hate doctors (sorry John). 


Call me crazy....but I'm just loving this weather. The whole not knowing what to wear cos it might rain later on or it might be too warm for winter clothes.....love it! :)

'Tonight drinks at Kat's and Mass's house.....I'm really looking forward cos I havent seen them in a while, and especially missed little Mrs Trouble's hmierjiet a lot....(yes that's you Kat:P)


insomma,
more later
Dan

.....in the meantime the doctor arrived....yippee have a throat inflammation x gost. oh well.....now I'll start getting better I guees ux....c'est la vie:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mela:
1. well done for the economics result :) really happy for you!!!!
2. ghamilti ugigh ta' ras naqra l-bloggata hehe not knowing what to wear is that much of a headache for you?? :P

Dan said...

pfffffffffffff i do not give people headaches!!! the workers working outside oh at the moment do....harwood just poked his head out of the window to look at them haha....thanks 4 result:)

Anonymous said...

I don't like doctors either :p