CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

le vendredi

another Friday....another blog.


I'm once again at my Euro-Med lecture, but for once I'm paying attention.

Had a so-so week feeling sick, dizzy and what have you, worked a bit on thesis, and anyway, I'm having one hell of a boring life right now.

Did you know every single diplomat in the world plays bridge? Apparently so...heh

Matt arrives tomorrow:) can't wait....and then Sunday we have Jess and Amaira's birthday so looking forward to that too....especially....cant say anthing else for now, ha ha ha ha

i'm bored now....becky is sitting next to me and she s bored too.....then there's ger sitting on the other side playing mahjong, and rach is next to her playing with farms and sheep. The EU really affects us deeply I must say :P


enough for now
tataaa
dannnn

:)

0 comments: