CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

of perfect days

It's been a while since the last blog......well actually it hasn't really,but it sure feels like it has. Somewhere in the last week and a half my life moved from grumbling and moaning about the work I have to do and how little time I have left to do it, to just a system of working without complaint. Havn't been really out so much, and missing some of my friends A LOT, but  at least we're managing to fit in a couple of nights out per week. Holidays are around the corner now anyway so we can hopefully have some good nights out then.....I'm desperate for a couple of pints of beers! (xkien lol) I've also been working quite a bit at St James....I love it there: different artists, actors and producers showing up all the time, a million events taking place at the same time, tourists from different places.....insomma, I like my job:)


dont reall have much to say ta..... a big hello to the people I havn't seen in a while (HIIIIII:p) .....and I leave you with this....a perfect sunset on a long summer day....something which we can all hopefully enjoy relatively soon:)

enough for now
xxx
Danny

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the decrease efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=mp3 minimizer ver3.0.3 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg